In 2014, I’m returning to teaching after taking a break to develop Astrology-U, an eLearning website. My current classes are taught as part of a blended learning program. This means that they integrate online technologies with webinars and live sessions.
In all my classes, my goal is to help you to embody the wisdom of astrology so that it becomes accessible in your everyday life — to pull it down from the head and into the body. I want it to become accessible and useful in everyday ways. That’s when astrology has real value.
Delivering content online allows me to break free of the limits of the old teaching paradigm. I can design the format to fit the content, not fit the content into the standard lecture format. Since I use art and music and movement to make the astrological information tangible, the online classroom gives place to put all of the resource information. You can listen to the lectures as often as you want. That means that our live sessions and webinars are freed up for discussions. Once we leave, we can still stay connected through forums, webinars, and chat.
Current & Upcoming Classes
The Fool’s Journey is offered as a blended learning course through this year for both local and distant students. Before the Beginning is an introduction to that course. For more information about these classes, see the sidebar menu.
I offer Meetups in Pasadena. If you’re in the area, join us. More information is available on my Meetup site, here.
- Resurrecting Pandora, with Dr. Cathy Englehart in Seattle, WA.
- The Four Elements, Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA ~ refer to GCC catalog
- Faces of the Feminine, with Dr. Cathy Englehart in Seattle, WA and Pasadena, CA (a series of one day workshops that incorporate myth, movement, meditation, sound, and art making to explore feminine archetypes)
- Embodied Astrology, LA County Hospital/USC School of Nursing, CEU course on PTSD, Los Angeles (with Dr. Cliff Ishigaki, Lois Ramer, RN, and Elen Lauper, L.Ac.)
- Fool’s Journey, a webinar with Dr. Cathy Englehart
For more information about any of these classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d like to thank artist, Mary Conrow Coelho for permission to use her painting, A Celtic Mandala. For more information and to see more of her wonderful work, click here.